This is our third Christmas welcoming guests to celebrate the season of goodwill glamping in style at Barnutopia. Last year we enjoyed Christmas dinner for 22 in the party barn. It was brilliant. Book now for Christmas Eve with mulled wine, mince pies and more. Opening presents around the tree in the long barn on Christmas morning followed by Christmas dinner with all the trimmings later in the day. Spend a peaceful Boxing Day relaxing after the excesses of the day before. Send an enquiry >
If you’re at home for Christmas, perhaps you’d prefer bringing in New Year 2018 at Barnutopia (one unit remaining) with a festive dinner, fireworks and fizz on New Year’s Eve.
Christmas Glamping at Barnutopia
Our fully furnished yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse have real beds ready to sleep in, power, lights, heating and free Wi-Fi. Our woodshed is stocked ready for a blazing campfire and we are ready to create a family glamping Christmas to remember with our guests.
Christmas Glamping Pricing
Price includes accommodation in luxury glamping units (real beds made up, power, light, heating, Wi-Fi), breakfasts, suppers, Christmas dinner, decorated party barn and festive fun.
- Please ask if you have more than 2 children, we have larger units
- Babies under 2 years old free after first 2 paying guests
Prices for 3 nights (24-27 Dec) in 4-man unit
- £350 for 2 adults
- £475 for 2 adults and 1 child under 14 years
- £600 for 2 adults and 2 children under 14 years
- £295 for 1 adult and 1 child under 14 years
- £420 for 1 adult and 2 children under 14 years
Prices for 2 nights in a 4-man unit
- £235 for 2 adults
- £320 f0r 2 adults and 1 child under 14 years
- £400 for 2 adults and 2 children under 14 years
- £195 for 1 adult and 1 child under 14 years
- £280 for 1 adult and 2 children under 14 years
- Submit an enquiry>
What can you look forward to Christmas Glamping at Barnutopia?
Imagine a few days of Christmas magic without the hassle. We all love Christmas but sometimes it would be nice if someone else did all the planning, shopping and cooking. Our 2 or 3-night Christmas glamping special includes suppers, breakfasts, Christmas dinner and more. We are in a stunning rural location with gorgeous views, toasty warm and comfortable glamping accommodation and a farmyard setting that children and adults love. You won’t want to leave. In addition to the menu items, we’ll make sure we have pizza, chicken nuggets and French fries to hand, just in case. Let us know if there’s anything else that would be good to have available.
- Christmas Eve
- Arrive from 4 pm
- Hearty soup and roll
- Mulled wine, mince pies and Christmas cake
- Campfire and toasted marshmallows
- Christmas Day
- Light breakfast (cereal, toast, fruit, tea, coffee, orange juice)
- Opening presents around the tree in the decorated party barn
- Christmas dinner with wine and all the trimmings mid-afternoon
- Snack supper before bedtime
- Boxing Day
- Sleep in and recover from over-eating on Christmas day.
- Breakfast of deli meats, cheeses, hot bread rolls, fruit, yoghurt, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice
- Chilli con carne, vegetable risotto, salad, garlic bread, grated cheese, sour cream.
- December 27th
- Full Barnutopia breakfast (homemade original recipe pancakes and syrups, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, baked beans, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice)
- Depart by noon