This is our third Christmas welcoming guests to celebrate the season of goodwill glamping in style at Barnutopia. Last year we enjoyed Christmas dinner for 22 in the party barn. It was brilliant. Book now for Christmas Eve (or the night before) with mulled wine, mince pies and more. Opening presents around the tree in the long barn on Christmas morning followed by Christmas dinner with all the trimmings later in the day. Spend a peaceful Boxing Day relaxing after the excesses of the day before. Option to add an additional night before and/or after. Send an enquiry >
If you’re at home for Christmas, perhaps you’d prefer bringing in New Year 2018 at Barnutopia with a festive dinner, fireworks and fizz on New Year’s Eve.
Christmas Glamping at Barnutopia
Our fully furnished yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse have real beds ready to sleep in, power, lights, heating and free Wi-Fi. Our woodshed is stocked ready for a blazing campfire and we are ready to create a family glamping Christmas to remember with our guests.
Christmas Glamping Pricing
- Price for 3 nights in one unit
- £339 for 2 adults (18 years and older)
- £299 for 1 adult and 1 child (any age)
- £79 per additional child (2 – 17 years)
- £119 per additional adult
- £29 per night per child for additional nights including breakfast & supper
- £39 per night per adult for additional nights including breakfast & supper
- £00 free for additional children under 2 years with paying adult
- Includes accommodation in luxury glamping units (real beds made up, power, light, heating, Wi-Fi), breakfasts, suppers, Christmas dinner, decorated party barn and festive fun.
- We cannot guarantee a particular unit as we allocate to be as fair as possible. 4-man units allocated to 2-person families. 6-man and 10-man units allocated to larger families. You do NOT have to share with another family, unless you want to. This works out to be cheaper per person, of course.
- Submit an enquiry>
What can you look forward to Christmas Glamping at Barnutopia?
Imagine a few days of Christmas magic without the hassle. We all love Christmas but sometimes it would be nice if someone else did all the planning, shopping and cooking. Our 3-night Christmas glamping special includes suppers, breakfasts, Christmas dinner and more. We are in a stunning rural location with gorgeous views, toasty warm and comfortable glamping accommodation and a farmyard setting that children and adults love. You won’t want to leave.
- Christmas Eve
- Arrive from 4 pm
- Hearty soup and roll
- Mulled wine, mince pies and Christmas cake
- Campfire and toasted marshmallows
- Christmas Day
- Light breakfast (cereal, toast, fruit, tea, coffee, orange juice)
- Opening presents around the tree in the decorated party barn
- Christmas dinner with wine and all the trimmings mid-afternoon
- Snack supper before bedtime
- Boxing Day
- Sleeping in
- Breakfast of deli meats, cheeses, hot bread rolls, fruit, yoghurt, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice
- Chilli con carne, vegetable risotto, salad, garlic bread, grated cheese, sour cream.
- December 27th
- Full Barnutopia breakfast (homemade original recipe pancakes and syrups, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, baked beans, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice)
- Depart by noon
- Additional nights before or after
- Menu to be determined