Tucked away in the heart of the rolling green Shropshire countryside, our glamping facility is available for self-catering or bed and breakfast.
We fell in love with Tanycoed farm on our first visit and knew this was where we wanted to put our yurts.
Tanycoed farmhouse was built in 1902 and is on the Llangedwyn Estate. Beautifully constructed from stone and red brick and with a vegetable garden, outdoor terrace and lawn area. Guests have access to:
Farm and Facilities
Each of our glamping units (three luxury yurts, two converted stables, a mini cabin and a large bunkhouse) is comfortably furnished with real beds and cottage furniture and benefits from:
- Beds made up
- Free WiFi
Glampers’ kitchen from spring 2018. Under construction.
The kitchen shack is attached to the stable block and provides:
- Double drainer sink with hot and cold water
- 4-ring gas hob
- Fridge freezer
- Pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, utensils
- Bathroom block with 5 toilets, 6 hand-basins and 3 showers from end-June 2017
Dining room (for dining to order)
- Dining table & chairs
- Bar (on rquest)
- Open fire (when it’s cold!)
- Open plan with the glampers’ kitchen, the Cookhouse.
- Seating area
- Television with Freeview
- Fridge in DIY bar area (licensed bar by arrangement)
- Dance floor
- Overhead fairy lights