Since moving into Tanycoed Farm in April 2015, our glamping accommodation has grown from three luxury glamping yurts with the addition of a furnished stable, 2 cabins, a bunkhouse and another yurt. All units are comfortably furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. Please click on the individual links to see the inside of each unit. See also Farm & Facilities for shared amenities and our glamping site plan to get the lay of the land. Check availability >>
Glamping Yurts and Other Units
- Click on the names to see inside.
- Bunkhouse Bethan sleeps 10 on 2 bed platforms (4 over 6 singles)
- Yurt Axana sleeps up to 8 in a double bed and 2 triple bunks (single over double)
- Ranch House Ray sleeps 7 in a double bed, bunk bed, double sofa bed and single sofa bed
- Yurt Bronwyn sleeps 6 in a king-size bed, bunk bed and double sofa bed
- Yurt Carianne sleeps 4 in a double bed and bunk bed)
- Yurt Nanny Iris sleeps 4 in a triple bunk bed (single over double) and single bed
- Cabin Connie sleeps 4 in a triple bunk bed (single over double) and a single bed.
- Stable Stephanie sleeps 4 in a king-size bed and double sofa bed
All beds are made up ready to sleep in. All units except bunkhouse Bethan have duvets and pillows. Bunkhouse Bethan has double or single sleeping bags with sheet liners, pillows and pillow cases.
Glamping Accommodation Capacity
We can accommodate 47 guests in our 8 glamping yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse and additional guests camping in their own tents.