Our glamping accommodation comprises 4 yurts, 2 cabins (soon to be 3), a stable and a bunkhouse. All units are comfortably furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi.
- Bunkhouse Bethan sleeps 10 on 2 bed platforms (4 over 6 singles)
- Yurt Axana sleeps up to 8 in a king-size bed and 2 triple bunks (single over double)
- Ranch House Ray sleeps 7 in a double bed, bunk bed, double sofa bed and single sofa bed
- Yurt Bronwyn sleeps 6 in a king-size bed, bunk bed and double sofa bed
- Yurt Carianne sleeps 4 in a double bed and bunk bed)
- Yurt Nanny Iris sleeps 4 in a triple bunk bed (single over double) and single bed
- Cabin Connie sleeps 4 in a triple bunk bed (single over double) and a single bed
- Stable Stephanie sleeps 4 in a king-size bed and double sofa bed
- Tiny House Tamise sleeps 3 in a double bed and an overhead single bed (FROM START of 2019 SEASON)
- Tent camping. 6 pitches for up to 6 guests each.
- Check availability ➤
All beds are made up ready to sleep in. All units except bunkhouse Bethan have duvets and pillows. Bunkhouse Bethan has double or single sleeping bags with sheet liners, pillows and pillow cases.
Glamping Accommodation Capacity
We can accommodate up to 47 guests in our 8 glamping yurts, cabins, stable and bunkhouse (50 guests in 9 units from summer 2019) and additional guests camping in their own tents.