We are delighted to announce that we have put together a fabulous package for half-term 2016.
Stay for 3 Nights in a Luxury Yurt, Stable or Tent
Following the success of our 3-night and 5-night packages over the summer we have put together a 3-night break over half-term 2016 from Monday, October 24th to Thursday, October 27th with breakfasts, suppers and activities. Other dates over half-term may be booked as usual.
If you would like to organise a similar event please get in touch. Call Mrs B on (01691) 791 624 or email MrsB@barnutopia.com
If you fancy joining us instead (or as well as) for Christmas or New Year in the yurts, we would be thrilled to have you as our guests.
Package Deal for Half-Term 2016
- Breakfast every morning
- Supper every evening
- Optional activities and games TBD. We’ll make sure we have some spooky stuff to do. 🙂
- Horse drawn boat trip on the Montgomery Canal, Maesbury Marsh with Boat Horse Cracker
- Fully furnished yurt, stable or tent
- Power, lighting, heating, free WiFi and fire-pit/barbecue
- Real beds made up with warm duvets
- Shared facilities including kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, lounge, bathroom (bring your own towels)
- Dog-friendly glamping. Ask about bringing your dog
Family Glamping 3-Night Package Half Term 2016
- Monday, October 24th to Thursday, October 27th (3 nights)
- Includes accommodation breakfasts, suppers & activities every day
- £159 for adults & children over 18 years’ old
- £129 for children 10 to 18 years’ old
- £109 for children 2 to 9 years’ old
- No charge for infant(s) in travel cot(s)
- £5.00 per night per dog(s)
- £5.00 per night extra car (one per unit included for free)
- To guarantee your places call Mrs B on (01691) 791 624 or email MrsB@barnutopia.com.
Why come to Barnutopia for Half-Term?
Set in the rolling green hills of Shropshire, England and Powys, Wales, Barnutopia Luxury Yurts is established as one of the best rural retreats in the Welsh Borderlands (Welsh Border Life magazine). With all 5-star reviews on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Airbnb and PitchUp, guests have commented:
- The highlight of our road trip across Wales.
- Absolutely everything exceeded expectations.
- No need to take anything as it’s all provided
- The excitement of camping outdoors under the stars, in the comfort of a yurt
- Excellent weekend couldn’t fault anything. Kids loved the freedom and the yurt was spotless
- It’s spotlessly clean and run very professionally, but with such a personal approach.
- Breakfast and evening meals are wholesome and tasty
- DEFINITELY 5*