Your bride-to-be will love you for organising a fabulous hen weekend to remember. Or book midweek for reduced pricing. Includes exclusive use of our luxury glamping yurts, stables, cabins, bunkhouse with power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. Our event barn allows you to create the perfect hen weekend just the way you want it. We are happy to help any way we can and you get the credit for the best hen weekend ever.
Hen Weekend Glamping Package
In our experience, most hen weekends comprise 14 to 25 guests. However, we can accommodate up to 47 at maximum glamping capacity. You can book the glamping units and party lounge only or add our huge party barn, breakfasts, suppers and activities. It’s totally up to you.
Up to 30 Hens for Party Weekend (Fri-Sun)
- 8 glamping units fully furnished and beds made up ready for your arrival
- Event barn
- Fully furnished with real beds made up ready for your arrival, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi.
- Self-cater in the cookhouse
- Pizza supper on Friday (0ptional)
- Breakfast both mornings (optional)
- Supper (main course and dessert) on Saturday (optional)
- See breakfast and dining for ideas.
Hen Weekend Optional Activities
Most hen groups plan their own hen fun and games. Some choose to organise an additional special activity or two of some kind. We have put together a list of activities and attractions near to Barnutopia and have a few we can offer on site:
- Wine tasting. Blind tasting of 7 wines (2 bottles of each) with challenge to identify wines from descriptions, select the most expensive and the lowest cost. Includes snacks and nibbles.
- Cocktail Tasting. 7 cocktails served blind with the challenge of discerning what’s in them.
- Scavenger hunt. One to two hours following clues around the local countryside with challenges to complete along the way.
- Afternoon tea. Selection of sandwiches, pork pies, sausage rolls, cakes, scones and tea served on vintage china.
- Sports day. Fun and games for an hour or two on the yurt field (e.g. egg and spoon, three-legged race, giant Jenga, welly whanging and more.
Hen Weekend Reviews
“We had the most amazing time at Barnutopia in July. I arranged my friend’s hen do but I can’t really take any of the credit – Katrina and Steve took care of everything for us, from unpacking the huge Sainsbury’s delivery we’d ordered (which got to the venue before I did!), to serving us pizza in the Party Barn (a brilliant space!) and running a wine tasting game for us on Saturday night. Not to mention the incredible breakfast spread with the best pancakes I’ve ever had! Nothing was too much trouble and we felt so well looked after. We enjoyed a relaxing Saturday afternoon with a picnic, life drawing, BBQ and wine tasting, followed by dancing in the Party Barn… a perfect weekend in the beautiful countryside with the most amazing hosts. I can’t wait to go back!!”