Your bride to be will love you for organising a fabulous hen weekend to remember. Book exclusive use of our luxury glamping yurts and party barn so you can create the perfect hen weekend just the way you want it. We are happy to help any way we can and you get the credit for the best hen weekend ever. Availability remaining in 2017 as follows:
- 19th-21st May
- 9th-11th June
- 22nd-24th September and onwards
- Plenty of availability in 2018
Hen Weekend Glamping Package
Currently, we can accommodate up to 39 guests at maximum capacity. However, in our experience, most hen weekend comprise 14 to 25 guests.
Up to 14 Hens for Party Weekend (Fri-Sun) with Option to Add Hens
- £2,080 for:
- 7 glamping units fully furnished and beds made up ready for your arrival
- Pizza supper on Friday
- Breakfast both mornings
- Supper (main course and dessert) on Saturday. See breakfast and dining for ideas.
- £52.50 additional guests sharing glamping accommodation and including breakfasts and suppers
- Accommodation only possible (no breakfasts and suppers)
Hen Weekend Optional Activities
Most hen groups plan their own hen fun and games. Some choose to organise an additional special activity or two of some kind. We have put together a list of activities and attractions near to Barnutopia and have a few wee can offer on site:
- Wine tasting. Blind tasting of 7 wines (2 bottles of each) with challenge to identify wines from descriptions, select the most expensive and the lowest cost. Includes snacks and nibbles. £315 for 14 guests. £22.50 for additional guests.
- Scavenger hunt. One to two hours following clues around the local countryside with challenges to complete along the way. £100 flat fee. No charge for additional guests.
- Afternoon tea. Selection of sandwiches, pork pies, sausage rolls, cakes, biscuits and tea served on vintage china. £98 for 14 guests. £7 per additional guest.
- Nature walk and collage making. List of items to collect on a short walk to a local waterfall followed by an arts and crafts session creating a collage to remember the weekend. We supply all materials. £140 for 14 guests. £10 per additional guests.
Hen Weekend Reviews
“We had the most amazing time at Barnutopia in July. I arranged my friend’s hen do but I can’t really take any of the credit – Katrina and Steve took care of everything for us, from unpacking the huge Sainsbury’s delivery we’d ordered (which got to the venue before I did!), to serving us pizza in the Party Barn (a brilliant space!) and running a wine tasting game for us on Saturday night. Not to mention the incredible breakfast spread with the best pancakes I’ve ever had! Nothing was too much trouble and we felt so well looked after. We enjoyed a relaxing Saturday afternoon with a picnic, life drawing, BBQ and wine tasting, followed by dancing in the Party Barn… a perfect weekend in the beautiful countryside with the most amazing hosts. I can’t wait to go back!!”