Mountain Adventure 3-in-1: Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Wild Camp-Out
Our mountain adventure 3-in-1 package is designed to give you a taste of the mountains with a unique 3-activity adventure package. Choose one or any combination of mountain biking, rock climbing and wild camping. Perfect for a corporate away-day and team-building.
Our 3-in-1 mountain adventure package is the perfect introduction to the mountains for adults (and/or older children) with little or no experience. The activities can be adapted for more experienced mountain lovers. Steve Boydon is an internationally qualified & experienced IFMGA British Mountain Guide instructor with over 30 years’ experience and can tailor the activities to your comfort and skill levels.
Set in the beautiful Shropshire countryside with easy access to the Welsh hills, Barnutopia is the ideal base for a full range of mountain activities for anyone interested in starting or developing their rock climbing, mountain biking and wild camping skills.
Our Mountain Adventure Package Includes:
- Pizza, salad, campfire, toasted marshmallows and an icebreaker quiz on arrival night
- Ideally, 4 nights required for all activities
- 3 nights in a luxury yurt, cabin, stable or bunkhouse
- 1 night wild camping (tents provided)
- 2 nights minimum stay for 1 or 2 activities, depending on choice
- Excellent shared kitchens, lounge, guest breakfast room and bathroom with power shower
- Full-board (daily breakfast, lunch, snack pack, evening meal)
- Internationally qualified & experienced IFMGA British Mountain Guide instructor
- Rock climbing instruction and practice
- Mountain biking introduction and trail riding (bike hire included)
- Wild camp-out, camp craft, hill walking, map-reading & navigation
Mountain Adventure 3-in-1 Price
Includes fully furnished luxury yurt, cabin, stable or bunkhouse, full board, 3 days of mountain activities with professional instruction and experiences you’ll treasure for the rest of your lives. As low as £85 per person per night based on 6-man yurt and full participation in activities. You can bring partners or friends along who don’t want to participate, if you’d like to. Prices vary depending on the accommodation chosen, the number of participants, the time of the year and the activities chosen. Please complete our enquiry form with your details and preferences.
Barnutopia Luxury Glamping in the Welsh Borderlands
The freedom of the outdoors in the comfort of our four luxury yurts (Axana, Bronwyn, Carianne & Nanny Iris), cabin Connie, Ranch house Ray, stable Stephanie or bunkhouse Bethan. Get a taste for the outdoors with the Barnutopia Mountain Adventure 3-in-1 package. Barnutopia has established itself as one of the best rural retreats on the Welsh borders with 5-star reviews from guests across the board.