Mountain Adventure 3-in-1: Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Wild Camp-Out
Our mountain adventure 3-in-1 package is designed to give you a taste of the mountains with a unique 3-activity adventure package. You can participate in all three activities, choose one or any combination of mountain biking, rock climbing and wild camping.
Our 3-in-1 mountain adventure package is the perfect introduction to the mountains for adults and older children with little or no experience. The activities can be adapted for more experienced mountain lovers. Steve Boydon is an internationally qualified & experienced IFMGA British Mountain Guide instructor with over 30 years’ experience and can tailor the activities to your comfort and skill levels.
Set in the beautiful Shropshire, England and Powys, Wales hills, Barnutopia is the ideal base for a full range of mountain activities for anyone interested in starting or developing their rock climbing, mountain biking and wild camping skills.
Our Mountain Adventure Package Includes:
- A welcome basket with wine and luxury treats on arrival
- 2 nights minimum stay for 1 or 2 activities, depending on choice
- 4 nights required for all activities
- 3 nights in a luxury yurt, stable or dome tent (you choose subject to availability)
- 1 night wild camping (tents provided)
- Full access to shared camp kitchen, lounge, guest breakfast room and bathroom with power shower
- Full board (daily breakfast, lunch, snack pack, evening meal)
- Internationally qualified & experienced IFMGA British Mountain Guide instructor
- Transport to and from all activities
- Rock climbing instruction and practice
- Mountain biking introduction and trail riding (bike hire included)
- Wild camp-out, camp craft, hill walking, map-reading & navigation
Mountain Adventure 3-in-1 Price
Includes fully furnished luxury yurt, stable or dome tent, full board, transport to activities, 3 days of mountain activities with professional instruction and experiences you’ll treasure for the rest of your lives. As low as £85 per person per night based on 6-man yurt and full participation in activities. We require a minimum of 2 participants for each activity so you can bring friends along who don’t want to participate, if you’d like to. Prices vary depending on the accommodation chosen, the number of participants, the time of the year and the activities chosen. Please complete our enquiry form with your details and preferences.
Barnutopia Luxury Glamping in the Welsh Borderlands
The freedom of the outdoors in the comfort of our three luxury yurts (Bronwyn, Carianne & Nanny Iris), stable Stephanie or the big yellow dome tent. Get a taste for the outdoors with the Barnutopia Mountain Adventure 3-in-1 package. Opened in June 2015, Barnutopia has established itself as one of the best rural retreats on the Welsh borders with 5-star reviews from guests across the board.