Join us for New Year 2018 in the gorgeous Shropshire hills.
This is our third time welcoming guests to celebrate the New Year glamping in style at Barnutopia. Book now for a fabulous break with a festive dinner, fireworks and fizz as we bring in New Year 2018 in style at Barnutopia. Submit an enquiry if you’d like more details before booking.
If your New Year is planned already, perhaps you’d prefer spending Christmas 2017 at Barnutopia with mulled wine and mince pies on Christmas Eve, opening presents around the tree in the party barn and Christmas dinner with all the trimmings later in the day.
New Year 2017 Glamping at Barnutopia
Our fully furnished yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse have real beds ready to sleep in, power, lights, heating and free Wi-Fi. Our woodshed is stocked ready for a blazing campfire and we are ready to create a New Year experience to remember with our guests.
New Year 2017 Pricing
All-inclusive price for accommodation with part-board (breakfast & suppers) and New Year’s Eve dinner with fireworks and fizz is £279 for 2 nights for 2 adults. Option at check out for money off if there’s only one adult in the unit (for single parents). You can also add adults, children and extra nights as you would like. Additional children under 2 years old are free. Get a discount for 3 nights or longer. Please book online now or submit an enquiry .
What can you look forward to New Year Glamping at Barnutopia?
- Breakfast and supper every day
- Campfires and toasted marshmallows
- Festive dinner on New Year’s Eve
- Fireworks and fizz to bring in the New Year
- Decorated party barn
- Fun and games in the party barn
- Taking in and exploring the stunning Shropshire countryside
- Meeting the animals
- Sledging if it snows
- Sleeping in a toasty warm yurt, stable, cabin or bunkhouse even when it’s cold outside
- Making new friends and memories for a lifetime
New Year 2018 Glamping Menu
Tea, coffee and orange juice is served with all breakfasts. A glass of wine, beer or a soft drinks are served with all suppers. You’re also welcome to bring your own alcohol to supplement what we provide. We always make sure there is sufficient choice for vegetarians but please let us know if you are vegan or have any other dietary needs.
Friday, 29th December
- (No breakfast)
- Supper: Spaghetti bolognese, green salad, garlic bread and cheesecake
Saturday, 30th December
- Breakfast: Barnutopia breakfast (original recipe homemade pancakes & syrups, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, baked beans, toast)
- Supper: Pizza, mixed salad, dessert, campfire and toasted marshmallows
Sunday, 31st December
- Breakfast: Croissants, Danish pastries, fruit, yoghurt, cereal, toast
- Supper: Chilli con carne, vegetable risotto, jacket potato, salads, finger foods, selection of homemade cakes and desserts followed by fireworks and sparkling wine to bring in the New Year
Monday, 1st January
- Breakfast: Barnutopia breakfast
- Supper: Roast chicken dinner and fruit crumble
Tuesday, 2nd January
- Breakfast: Deli meats, cheeses, fruit, hot bread rolls, cereal, toast
- (No supper)