Join us for New Year 2018/2019 in the gorgeous Shropshire hills.
This is our fourth year welcoming guests to celebrate over the New Year glamping in style at Barnutopia. Book now for a fabulous break with a festive dinner, fireworks and fizz as we bring in New Year 2019 at Barnutopia. Submit an enquiry if you’d like more details before booking.
If your New Year is planned already, perhaps you’d prefer spending Christmas 2018 at Barnutopia with mulled wine and mince pies on Christmas Eve, opening presents around the tree in the party barn and Christmas dinner with all the trimmings later in the day.
New Year 2019 Glamping at Barnutopia
Our fully furnished yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse have real beds ready to sleep in, power, lights, heating and free Wi-Fi. Our woodshed is stocked ready for a blazing campfire and we are ready to create a New Year experience to remember with our guests.
New Year 2019 Pricing
All-inclusive price for accommodation with part-board (breakfast & suppers) and New Year’s Eve dinner with fireworks and fizz. Option at check out for money off if there’s only one adult in the unit (for single parents). You can also add adults, children and extra nights as you would like. Additional children under 2 years old are free. Please book online now or submit an enquiry .
What can you look forward to New Year Glamping at Barnutopia?
- Breakfast and supper both days
- Campfires and toasted marshmallows
- Festive dinner on New Year’s Eve
- Fireworks and fizz to bring in the New Year
- Decorated party barn
- Fun and games in the party barn
- Taking in and exploring the stunning Shropshire countryside
- Meeting the animals
- Sledging if it snows
- Sleeping in a toasty warm yurt, stable, cabin or bunkhouse
- Making new friends and memories for a lifetime
New Year 2019 Glamping Menu
We serve wine, beer and soft drinks with supper. You are welcome to bring your own alcohol, also. Please let us know if you have any particular dietary requirements. We are happy to oblige, if we can.
Sunday, 30th December
- Arrive from noon
- Supper 7 pm: Roast chicken dinner and fruit crumble, campfire and toasted marshmallows
Monday, 31st December
- Breakfast: Croissants, Danish pastries, fruit, yoghurt, cheeses, deli meats, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice
- Supper: Chilli con carne, rice, green salad, dessert
- Later: Fireworks to bring in the New Year. If there are children we sometimes fake the New Year at 9 pm by watching the Moscow, Russia celebrations on TV in the long event barn. Depending on the weather, we may have the fireworks before or after this. We have found this works better than fireworks at midnight. We then continue the party and bring in the New Year at midnight with sparkling wine. We usually watch the London fireworks on TV, too.
Tuesday, 1st January
- Breakfast: Barnutopia breakfast (homemade pancakes and syrups, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, baked beans, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice.