* We no longer offer this special. Instead, we offer a reduction on every break booked by single parents. If you book online yourself, the option for credit will be seen just before checkout. *
After discussion with single parents we have also set up several single parent whole site takeover breaks with full or part board & activities.
Holidaying Alone With Your Child(ren)
Single parents and their children are welcome at Barnutopia and don’t need to feel awkward about travelling alone. Stable Stephanie is fully furnished with power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. The beds are made up ready for your arrival. The beautiful red brick stable block was built in 1892 and our horses occupy the stables at the opposite end.
Stay in Stable Stephanie Single Parent Special
Any single parent travelling alone with a child or children is eligible. Or two single parents and children sharing.
- 25% off any time (excluding Christmas holidays and Single Parent Takeover events)
- Free pizza (up to one each) on night of arrival
- Use code SPS25 just before checkout when you book here or contact at MrsB@Barnutopia.com or (01691) 791 624
- Based on parent & child(ren) sharing the 2 beds if needed
- No charge for additional infant in travel cot, which we can provide subject to availability.
Stable Stephanie Accommodation
We added stable Stephanie to our glamping accommodation for New Year 2016. To date, all guests who have stayed in Stephanie have been thrilled.
Stable Stephanie is furnished with a king-size bed and a double sofa bed with the option of adding a travel cot for an infant subject to availability. We have one, which we are happy to provide free of charge or you can bring your own. See our full description of stable Stephanie.
Children love our farmyard environment with horses, pigs, cats and our dog, Ziva. Usually, they don’t want to leave. We’ve seen children run around all day without an electronic device in sight and then flop down in front of the television in our barn lounge to watch a DVD. And just in case you need it, there’s also free Wi-Fi.