After many whole site bookings and requests to organize team building activities we have put together a corporate retreat package. Katrina and Steve Boydon (Barnutopia owners) have many years’ experience as organisers and participants of corporate retreats and team building events. Katrina is the ex vice president and head of web content and media operations for a Silicon Valley media & marketing company. Steve is an internationally qualified high alpine mountain guide.
Our team building package can be customised for particular objectives. Following is an example of a 2-night team building event with full board. Please see our breakfast and dining menu to get an idea of what we could offer for a catered retreat. We would expect to liaise and discuss precise requirements, including length, activities and dining options for your team building retreat. We can work directly with you or with your appointed leadership, coaching or performance consultant.
Team Building Day 1 (Arrival day)
- Arrive from 4.00 pm and settle in.
- Orientation and overview of schedule.
- Split up into 3 or 4 teams of 4 to 6 members.
- Pizza supper and quiz night.
- Campfire social.
Team Building Day 2 (example)
- Teams cook breakfast on campfires.
- Scavenger hunt around property.
- Packed lunch.
- Hike with map reading & navigation.
- Afternoon snacks/tea.
- Games and activities TBD either onsite (problem solving, creative, other) or offsite (mountain biking, rock climbing, other).
- Supper & outdoor movie social (indoors in long barn if weather it poor)
Team Building Day 3 (Departure day)
- Breakfast at 8.30 am
- Awards and wrap-up
- Depart by noon (with packed lunch if required)
Customise your Corporate Retreat
- Extend to 3, 4 or 5 nights with additional activities.
- Themed retreat (leadership, sales, marketing, “on the farm“, arts & crafts, other).
- Full day(s) of mountain activities.
- One night wild camp-out with camp-craft.
Pricing for Corporate Retreat Glamping in Shropshire
Without discussing precise requirements it is difficult to quote a price. However, a 2-day retreat may cost around £120 per person.
Glamping Site and Facilities
Please see our glamping accommodation for current capacity and facilities.