Tent camping at Barnutopia is on a small pasture right on the England-Wales border. The stream that runs along the edge of the campsite is the border and you can literally stand in no-mans land in the stream or with one foot in England and the other in Wales.
Tent Camping Facilities
We never stop enhancing and improving our site. This is what we have currently.
- Grass pitches (no electric hook-up) in a pasture next to a stream.
- Well equipped camp kitchen with hot water, sink, gas hob, kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge-freezer.
- Access to power and sockets in the kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi in kitchen and reception
- Clean bathroom block with flushing toilets and free showers (no timers)
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and shower
- Campfires (in portable fire pits, we can provide) and barbecues permitted as long as grass is not damaged.
- Logs for campfire £5 per basket.
- Hose to wash off dogs
Tent Camping Prices
- One tent per grass pitch
- Up to 6 guests per pitch
- £20 per night for first 2 guests
- £6.50 per night per additional adult 18 years or older
- £4.50 per night per additional child from 2 to 18 years old in same tent
- £00 no charge for infants (under 2 years old)
- £5 per night per dog.
Tent Camping at Barnutopia
We are in an absolutely stunning spot and tent campers enjoy staying here as much as glampers. We opened in June 2015 and so far have attracted more than one hundred and seventy 5-star reviews on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Airbnb and Pitchup. We hope our tent camping will prove as attractive to guests. We love meeting the folks who stay with us and we always listen carefully to feedback.