Tent camping at Barnutopia is available from mid-April 2018. Our campsite is a small pasture right on the England-Wales border. The stream that runs along the edge of the field is the border and you literally stand in no-mans land in the stream or with one foot in England and the other in Wales.
Tent Camping Prices
- £20 per night for 2 in your own tent on grass pitch
- £7.50 per night per additional adult 18 years or older in same tent
- £4.50 per night per additional child from 2 to 18 years old in same tent
- £00 no charge for infants (under 2 years old)
- Discount for 3+ nights
- £5 per night per dog.
Tent Camping Facilities
We never stop enhancing and improving our site. This is what we have currently.
- Grass pitches (no electric hook-up) in a pasture next to a stream.
- Well equipped camp kitchen with hot water, sink, gas hob, kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge-freezer.
- Access to power and sockets in the kitchen
- Clean toilets and free showers (without timers)
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and shower
- Campfires (in portable fire pits, we can provide) and barbecues permitted as long as grass is not damaged.
- Hose to wash off dogs
Tent Camping at Barnutopia
We are in an absolutely stunning spot and we’re sure tent campers will enjoy staying here as much as glampers. We opened in June 2015 and so far have attracted more than one hundred 5-star reviews on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Airbnb and Pitchup. We hope our tent camping offering will prove as attractive to guests. We love meeting the folks who stay with us and we always listen carefully to feedback.