BOOK NOW for 1 or 2 nights in a Luxury Yurt for a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings on FRIDAY or SATURDAY evening.
Imagine spending the holiday in the comfort of a fully furnished luxury yurt with real beds, warm duvets, power, lighting, heating and free WiFi. Add breakfast every morning and a TRADITIONAL AMERICAN THANKSGIVING DINNER on FRIDAY and SATURDAY evening (because most folks are working in Britain on Thanksgiving Day). What more could you want? How about a campfire with mulled wine, hot chocolate and s’mores?
Our Yurts and Facilities
We have three luxury yurts; Carianne and Nanny Iris can accommodate 4 guests each and Bronwyn can accommodate 6 guests. We also have a Big Yellow Tent (no power, but furnished with rug, king-size mattress, bedside cabinets and pine chest) that sleeps 2 people. All four are reserved for families or friends wishing to celebrate a traditional American Thanksgiving for 2, 3 or 4 days. Guests have access to a shared well-equipped camp kitchen, converted stable lounge with leather sofas, television and DVD player, breakfast room, dining room and bathroom with power shower.
Thanksgiving 2015 Special
- Breakfast buffet every morning
- Campfire with mulled wine, hot chocolate and s’mores
- THANKSGIVING DINNER & all the trimmings served on Friday & Saturday evening
- Up to 6 guests possible in our larger yurt
- NO CHARGE for infant(s) in travel cot(s)
- Fully furnished yurt with power, lighting, heating, free WiFi and fire-pit/barbecue
- Real beds made up with warm duvets
- Shared self-catering kitchen, breakfast room, lounge, bathroom (please bring towels)
- Dog-friendly glamping. Ask about bringing your dog
Package Prices for Luxury Yurt Glamping Thanksgiving 2015
- Inclusive for FOUR guests
- £209 for 2 nights (£259 for 6 guests)
- £179 for 1 night (£209 for 6 guests)
- No charge for infant(s) in travel cot(s)
- £3.50 per dog per night
- £5.00 per night extra car (one included for free)
- To guarantee your yurt BOOK NOW!
Big Yellow Tent (Sleeps 2 on a king-size mattress)
Now with power, lighting and heating plus access to all shared facilities.
- £99 for 2 nights
- £79 for 1 night
Why come to Barnutopia?
Set in the rolling green hills of Shropshire, England and Powys, Wales, Barnutopia Luxury Yurts is established as one of the best rural retreats in the Welsh Borderlands (Welsh Border Life magazine, July 2015). With all 5-star reviews on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Airbnb and PitchUp, guests have commented:
- The highlight of our road trip across Wales.
- Absolutely everything exceeded expectations.
- No need to take anything as it’s all provided
- The excitement of camping outdoors under the stars, in the comfort of a yurt
- Excellent weekend couldn’t fault anything. Kids loved the freedom and the yurt was spotless
- It’s spotlessly clean and run very professionally, but with such a personal approach.
- Breakfast and evening meals are wholesome and tasty
- DEFINITELY 5*