Please submit an enquiry with details of your event for an accurate quotation. Our prices include VAT. We are licensed for marriage ceremonies.
Our venue hire package for up to 30 to 120 residential and drop-in guests is for 2 days. Additional nights by arrangement. Up to 30 guests have the option to hire the glamping site only (not camping site). Exclusive use entire venue hire for over 30 guests includes the whole glamping site and all accommodation units, campsite, party barn, Dutch barn, party lounge, camp kitchens, banqueting tables and chairs, table cloths and chair covers, corkage, bathroom block plus a private bathroom (weddings only). £1,000 cheaper midweek. All 3 barns are licensed for marriage ceremonies. See also:
- Wedding & Events brochure 2018
- Pics of our very first wedding ceremony
- 21 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue
Venue Hire Package Pricing
Guest headcount includes residential (glamping and camping) and drop-in guests. Prices include VAT. See below for details of what’s included. You can choose to opt-out of linen hire for reduced pricing.
|Venue Hire||2 nights||Up to 30
* Under 30 guests excludes (with option to add) campsite, large party/wedding barn, banqueting tables, chairs, cloths and covers. Adding the campsite guarantees there will be no other guests onsite. These items are included automatically in pricing for more than 30 guests.
Payment by instalment: 25% to confirm, 25% by 6 months before date, 25% by 3 months before date, 25% by 1 month before date. Refund subject to 20% charge. Non-refundable within 30 days of date.
The calendar shows weekend availability only. Leave as Adults 2 to check availability on your weekend. Please submit a venue hire enquiry if you would like to check midweek availability or add an extra midweek night.
You might like to peruse our article 33 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Rural Wedding Venue.
Exclusive Use Entire Venue Hire Package Includes
- 8 glamping units with real beds, power, light, heating, wifi
- Party barn, cookhouse/party lounge, Dutch Barn
- Campsite (with small second kitchen) for tents
- Bathroom block shared with campsite (entrance on opposite side of stable block)
- Rustic tables, chairs and sturdy picnic tables and outdoor furniture
- Banqueting tables (5 ft round) and chairs including table cloths and chair covers
- Opt out of linen hire -£250 (30-60 guests), -£365 (60-90 guests), -£450 (90-120 guests)
- Dress the venue as you wish subject only to reasonable safety restrictions
- No corkage (bring your own alcohol) and licensed bar by arrangement
- Help with planning and during your event, including set-up & take-down of tables
- Self-cater, mobile caterers or Barnutopia catering
- Small music system for use with playlist on phone, for example.
- Tanycoed Rooms with private bathroom for bride (or groom) and entourage (weddings only)
- Parking for around 30 vehicles on hard standing and overflow on campsite field
Not included with Venue Hire
- Shropshire registrar fee
- Venue dressing
- Server/bar help (can hire from Barnutopia at £15 per person per hour, min 4 hours per person)
- Glasses for groups over 40 guests (may be hired from Morrisons for free as at 1 Oct 2017)
- Vintage china and cutlery may be hired from Barnutopia at £2.50 per head
- Disco/live band (space and power available)
- Catering (self-cater, mobile caterer or catering options at Barnutopia).
- If you choose later to hire any of these items from Barnutopia current pricing prevails at the point you decide and pay a deposit.
Vendors & Suppliers
We have added a list of vendors and suppliers for your convenience. Inclusion does not mean endorsement. Please let us know if you have any recommendations.
Pictures and Images
We take lots of pictures of the site, events and guests. We may use these images for marketing and promotion purposes. Of course, we won’t post on social media until you have posted your own images (or when you tell us it’s okay to do so). We’re also happy to share our images with you; however, we are not professional photographers and we cannot guarantee the quality or pics of a particular moment. We strongly recommend that you hire a professional photographer if a picture record of your event is very important.
We would appreciate permission (from you and your photographer) to use at least a few images for the purpose of information and promotion. For example, on our website and social media. We will of course attribute the image correctly to the photographer.
Confetti & Decorations
Water soluble confetti may be used outside only. Confetti marked as biodegradable may not be water soluble so please check carefully. A clean-up fee will be levied if ordinary paper or tissue confetti is used. We tested rose petal confetti and it does not blow away or disintegrate fast enough. It cannot be raked up and is too small to be picked up by our lawn mower. The water soluble confetti intended for confetti cannons makes too much mess and does not disintegrate fast enough. About to test this snowfall confetti found on Amazon.
You may decorate the barn being mindful of fire and safety. Candles and naked flames are NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances. You may use the fake LED candles with flickering lights. These are very effective and look like the real thing in pics. See here for dimensions and floor-plans of the wedding bans.
You are welcome to self-cater or use your own caterer for your wedding breakfast or other catering. If your caterers offer a drinks package feel free to take advantage of it as part of a catering package for your sit-down wedding breakfast. Your caterer is responsible for removing all waste and bottles generated during their service. We can provide a casual buffet and/or meal cooked outdoors on our griddle with a licensed bar if that suits your event. Our afternoon teas are served on our collection of vintage china. We are very open to special requests and variations. Kids under 14 subtract £3.00. Kids under 4 years eat free with paying adult.
- £14.50 per head for up to 40 guests
- £13.50 per head for up to 60 guests
- £12.50 per head for up to 90 guests
- £11.50 per head for up to 120 guests
- Served on our vintage china
- Selection of sandwiches (cheese, egg mayo, tuna mayo, roast beef, chicken, half white bread and half brown bread)
- Pork pies
- Sausage rolls
- Selection of sponge cakes (e.g. Victoria, Chocolate, lemon drizzle, coffee)
- Welsh cakes
- Butter, strawberry jam, clotted cream
- Pots of tea and coffee (with free refills) served from a tea and coffee station
- We’re also happy to put your Prosecco or other drinks on the tables. We have large serving jugs if you would like to serve Pimms that you make up.
Main Course and Dessert
- £13.50 per head for up to 40 guests
- £12.50 per head for up to 60 guests
- £11.50 per head for up to 90 guests
- £10.50 per head for up to 120 guests
- Served on disposable plates and cutlery
- For example, full bbq
- Beef burgers, chicken filets and veggie burgers
- Pork sausages/hotdog sausages
- Burger/hot dog buns
- Baked jacket potatoes
- Corn on the cob
- Baked beans
- Cheddar cheese slices for any burger
- Dessert TBD
Main Course (No Dessert)
- £10 per head for up to 40 guests
- £9.00 per head for up to 60 guests
- £8.00 per head for up to 90 guests
- £7.00 per head for up to 120 guests
- Served on disposable plates and cutlery
- For example, simple bbq
- Beef burgers, chicken fillets, veggie burgers
- Pork sausages
- Burger buns/hotdog buns
- Baked jacket potatoes
- Sliced cheddar cheese (for burgers or chicken fillets)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, burger sauce)
- Ask if you’d like marshmallows for toasting (no additional charge)
First Reception drink (e.g. bubbly, wine, beer with soft drink alternative)
- No additional charge for serving your alcohol if you hire our bar staff / helpers.
- £3.00 per glass our alcohol (you supply glasses) served on arrival or with wedding breakfast.
Katrina and/or Steve will be around to ensure you day goes smoothly. If you need additional help (waitstaff, bar staff, general helpers) we are happy to find them for you.
- £15 per hour per staff member to help in any way (including serving your alcohol). Minimum 4 hours per person.
- £400 minimum spend per evening for our licensed bar up to 1.00 am (Fri & Sat) and 11.00 pm (Sun – Thu). This works out to approximately:
- 3 drinks per person for 40 guests
- 2 drinks per person for 60 guests
- 1.5 drinks per person for 90 guests
- 1 drink per person for 120 guests
Last updated: 28th February 2018