Our first wedding fair and Grand Opening is planned for Sunday, 15th April 2018 from 2 pm to 6 pm. Brides, grooms, parents, relatives and friends are all welcome to view and enjoy free tea, coffee and cakes. We are aiming for a garden fete theme and feel.
- FREE for viewing (2-6 pm). Please let us know you’re coming or just mark yourself as “Going” to our event.
- £50 for exhibitors (set-up from 12 noon, details below).
Exhibitors Confirmed (please check back for updates)
- Mayor and Mayoress of Oswestry (Vince Hill & Amber Hunt)
- Illuminate FX (event hire services)
- Happy Sounds Mobile Disco (disco)
- Trixipix Photobooths (photo booth, ice cream trike)
- Shropshire registrars (local registrars)
- Nicki Jones Photography (photographer)
- Heulwen’s Cakes, Bakes, Pies & Chutneys (sponge cakes and savouries)
- Issy Evans: makeup artist (makeup)
- Beth bakes (special occasion cakes)
- Julia’s Flowers (florist)
- Mairi MacKenzie Photography (photographer)
- Sherbert Events (VW Beetle wedding car, ice cream trike)
- Skin and Tonic (hair and makeup)
- The Rustic Wedding People (decorative packages for venues)
- Andy Boyle Photography (photographer)
- Shropshire Garden Party (outdoor garden games)
- Split the Difference (VW camper hire)
- LMS Weddings (wedding planner)
- Five Star Bar Company (mobile bar)
- Bethanbooth.Co.Uk (photo booth)
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE that we are not guaranteeing exclusivity for a particular category.
Vendors and Exhibitors
Please get in touch with your details if you would like to exhibit and we will forward an invoice for £50 inc. VAT. Set up is from 12 noon and take down from 6 pm. Includes banqueting table, linen, chairs, power supply and Wi-Fi. Exhibitors will be added to the Barnutopia vendors and suppliers directory and included in marketing and promotional content on our website and Facebook page.
For Your Viewing Pleasure
Come and view the beautiful setting, accommodation and event facilities at Barnutopia. If you dream of a rural, rustic and relaxed wedding or event, you have found the perfect venue. Licensed since July 2017, there are lots of things to consider before choosing Barnutopia for your wedding.
- Stunning location
- Gorgeous wedding barns
- Luxury glamping accommodation
- Excellent amenities
- 5-star guest reviews on Hitched.co.uk.
- Pics from our first wedding, which was filmed as part of a prime time television show featuring Barnutopia as a British business success story. To air spring 2018.