Our first wedding fair and Grand Opening is planned for Sunday, 15th April 2018 from 2 pm to 6 pm. Brides, grooms, parents, relatives and friends are all welcome to view and enjoy free tea, coffee and cakes. We are aiming for a garden fete theme and feel.
- Free for viewing (2-6 pm)
- £50 to exhibit (set-up from 12 noon, details below)
- Register to attend ➤
- Please check back for updates.
- The Rustic Wedding People (confirmed)
- The Cheshire Dining Experience (confirmed)
- Andy Boyle Photography (confirmed)
- Happy Sounds Mobile Disco (confirmed)
- Shropshire registrars (confirmed)
- Nicki Jones Photography (confirmed)
- Heulwen’s Cakes, Bakes, Pies & Chutneys (confirmed)
- Issy Evans: makeup artist (confirmed)
- Beth bakes (confirmed)
- Julia’s Flowers (confirmed)
- Su Casa Cuisine
- Amore-Pizza Mobile Catering
- Trixipix Photobooths
- VENDORS PLEASE NOTE that we are not guaranteeing exclusivity for a particular category.
Vendors and Exhibitors
- Register to exhibit (£50 inc. VAT). Set up from from 12 noon and take down from 6 pm. Includes banqueting table, linen, chairs, power supply and Wi-Fi. Exhibitors will be added to the Barnutopia vendors and suppliers directory and included in marketing and promotional content on our website and Facebook page.
Vendor Inclusion in Bespoke Event Brochure
We have partnered with Horizon Publishing to produce a brochure showcasing Barnutopia. Exhibitors at our wedding fair receive a £50 credit towards inclusion in the brochure as a preferred vendor. In future, all enquirers and customers will receive a copy of the brochure either electronically or as a beautiful, high quality, full-colour printed publication, example here (not Barnutopia). We estimate a readership of around 15,000 over a 2 year period.
For Your Viewing Pleasure
Come and view the beautiful setting, accommodation and event facilities at Barnutopia. If you dream of a rural, rustic and relaxed wedding or event, you have found the perfect venue. Licensed since July 2017, there are lots of things to consider before choosing Barnutopia for your wedding.
- Stunning location
- Gorgeous wedding barns
- Luxury glamping accommodation
- Excellent amenities
- 5-star guest reviews on Hitched.co.uk.
- Pics from our first wedding, which was filmed as part of a prime time television show featuring Barnutopia as a British business success story. To air spring 2018.