- 2020 Autumn Wedding Fayre
- Sat, 17 Oct 2020 11-3 pm
- Barnutopia, Tanycoed Farm, Llansilin, Near Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 9BS
- Viewer registration (free)
- Exhibitor registration (£50)
COVID-19 Update 25 Sep 2020
We went ahead with our wedding fayre under the latest government restrictions. As a predominantly an outdoor venue, our event barn is very well ventilated. However, in order to ensure the safety of viewers and exhibitors we request the following:
- You may attend in a group of up to 6 providing you are in the same household/bubble as defined by government guidelines.
- You should not mingle with attendees outside your group.
- You should observe social distancing at all times.
- Viewers and exhibitors should wear face masks when indoors.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at multiple points around the venue.
- Attendees should observe the one-way system to mimimise congestion.
- When viewing smaller structures (e.g. glamping units) you should wait for the previous group to exit before entering yourselves.
- You should not touch or otherwise handle the furnishings and items in the glamping units.
- We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines and restrictions.
Please help us stay safe. Thank you.
Call for Exhibitors
Please complete the registration form to exhibit at our autumn wedding fayre. Note that we are a destination venue. Most attendees are looking for vendors to provide a service for their weddings at Barnutopia.
- Shropshire Registrars
- Five Star Bar Company mobile bar
- U-Toons caricature artist
- Andy Boyle Photography
- The Baking Room wedding cakes
- Wedding donkeys, Andi and Sassy
- Kayle’s Keepsakes personalised gifts and clothing
- Boho Bakes Bakery
- Split The Difference vintage VW campervan hire
- Happy Sounds Mobile Disco
We provide space, table (bring your own table cloths), chairs and power. Caterers please discuss your requirements before registering. When participation is confirmed (payment received) you will be added to the list of exhibitors and promoted along with the open day. Previous fayres (2019 Spring Wedding Fayre and Wedding Fair & Grand Opening 2018. ) have been well attended.