Bonfire Weekend 2021, our sixth Guy Fawkes glamping weekend, is scheduled for 5-7 Nov (2 nights, Fri-Sun).
Add yourself to our Facebook event to get updates and news of our bonfire weekend.
Check out pics from Bonfire Weekend 2019. We were fully booked and an excellent time was had by all. As usual, Bonfire Weekend 2021 includes luxury glamping accommodation, breakfasts, suppers with drinks, guy-building (you provide the old clothes and we provide the stuffing), [low noise] fireworks, campfires, toasted marshmallows and mulled wine.
All our glamping units are fully furnished with real beds made up ready to sleep in, power, light, a heater and free WiFi. Excellent facilities included two camp kitchens quipped with everything you need to prepared, cook and eat food. Our bathroom block has unlimited hot water for showers.
Bonfire Weekend 2021 Itinerary
- 5-7 Nov 2021 (2 nights, Fri-Sun)
- Arrive from 4 pm Friday (ask if you’d like to come earlier in the day)
- All times approximate and subject to change depending on weather
- 7.00 pm Friday supper followed by campfire and toasted marshmallows
- 9.00 am Saturday Barnutopia British Pancake breakfast
- From 10 am free time (stay on site and meet the animals or head off to Oswestry and the many attractions)
- From 12.00 noon guy building. You bring the old clothes and we’ll provide the stuffing
- From 6.00 pm supper, mulled wine, cakes, bonfire and fireworks
Our Firework Display
We purchase fireworks from a specialist company and use only low noise fireworks. These are significantly quieter than typical fireworks but still loud enough for a traditional firework experience. They are far less likely to scare animals. In fact, we had several dogs with us at the 2019 bonfire and firework display and they weren’t in the slightest bit perturbed by the noise and excitement.