Join us for Bonfire Weekend 2023. Our eighth Guy Fawkes glamping weekend is scheduled for 3-5 Nov (2 nights, Fri-Sun).
Add yourself to our 2023 Facebook event to get updates and news about our bonfire weekend.
As always, Bonfire Weekend 2022 includes luxury glamping accommodation, breakfasts, suppers with drinks, guy-building (you provide the old clothes and we provide the stuffing), [low noise] fireworks, campfires, toasted marshmallows and mulled wine.
All our glamping yurt and cabins are furnished with beds, linen, power, light, a heater and free WiFi. Excellent facilities included three camp kitchens equipped with everything you need to prepare, cook and eat lunch and snacks. Our bathroom block has unlimited hot water for showers.
Bonfire Weekend 2023 Itinerary
- 3-5 Nov 2023 (2 nights, Fri-Sun)
- Arrive from 4 pm Friday (ask if you’d like to come earlier in the day)
- Times are approximate and subject to change depending on the weather
- 7.00 pm Friday supper followed by a campfire and toasted marshmallows
- 9:00 am Saturday continental breakfast
- Stay on-site or head off to Oswestry and the many attractions
- Table decorating in the party barn
- Build your guy
- 5.00 pm supper, music & party games
- 7.00 pm light the bonfire & enjoy our mulled wine
- 7.30 pm [low noise] fireworks
- 8.30 pm cheese board & nibbles
- 9.00 am Sunday Barnutopia full English breakfast with original recipe pancakes
Low-noise Firework Display
Bonfire Weekend 2023 features low-noise fireworks, as usual. These are much quite than typical fireworks but still loud enough for a traditional firework experience. They are far less likely to scare animals. We have had many dogs attend our bonfire weekends. Most have not been in the slightest bit worried by the bonfire or fireworks and stay with owners throughout. However, for this weekend, you are welcome to leave your dog in your glamping unit while the fireworks are being set off.
Book online above (select unit and then click through to add bonfire package) or contact MrsB@Barnutopia.com or call 01691 791 624.