From 25 Mar, 2020 until further notice. NEW reservations for dates in 2020 pay 10% confirmation that is fully refundable if your stay cannot go ahead because of restrictions relating to COVID-19.
Please check availability and book online (above) or call 01691 791 625, email or complete our enquiry form. We are closed AFTER bonfire weekend in Nov, open for New Year and closed through Jan and Feb. We are open to venue hire enquiries through this period.
Glamping Accommodation Prices and Booking
Yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse fully furnished with real beds, power, lighting and heating. Beds are made up ready to sleep in. We have multiple fire-pits (firewood provided), which may also be used for campfires and cooking outdoors (bring your own charcoal). Shared facilities include the camp kitchens, television lounge, bathroom block, dining room (for purchased meals) and free WiFi.
Our base rates are the same year round. We offer discounts on long-stays (more than 2 nights) and run frequent specials. Watch out for offers and deals on our website and social media (Facebook and Instagram). We offer some of the best value yurt and glamping holidays in Britain.
- 2 nights’ minimum stay
- Single parents ONLY get a 10% reduction using the code SPS10 during booking
- To check pricing use the calendar widget and enter your preferred arrival date.
- Prices range from approximately £70 per night for two guests in our smallest cabin, tiny house Tamise, midweek to £150 per night for 10 guests in our largest unit, bunkhouse Bethan.
- Children under 2 years old do not need to be included in headcount
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at no additional charge but ask so we can advise on the best unit
Our Glamping Accommodation
- Bunkhouse Bethan (sleeps up to 10)
- Yurt Axana (sleeps up to 8)
- Ranch House Ray (sleeps up to 7)
- Yurt Bronwyn (sleeps up to 6)
- Yurt Carianne (sleep ups to 4)
- Yurt Nanny Iris (sleep ups to 4)
- Cabin Connie (sleep ups to 4)
- Stable Stephanie (sleep ups to 4)
- Tiny House Tamise (sleeps up to 3)