Please check availability and book online (above) or call 01691 791 625, email or complete our enquiry form. Note that we are closed after bonfire weekend in November, open for Christmas and New Year and closed through January and February. Please enquire if you are interested in whole site venue hire during this period.
Glamping Accommodation Prices and Booking
Yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse fully furnished with real beds, power, lighting and heating. Beds are made up ready to sleep in. We have multiple fire-pits, which may also be used for campfires (firewood available at £5 per basket) and cooking outdoors (bring your own charcoal). Shared facilities include the camp kitchens, television lounge, bathroom block, dining room (for purchased meals) and free WiFi.
Our base rates are the same year round. Although, we offer discounts on long-stays (more than 2 nights) and run frequent specials. Watch out for these on our website and social media (Facebook and Instagram). We offer some of the best value yurt and glamping holidays in Britain.
- 2 nights’ minimum stay (3 nights midweek during school summer holidays)
- Single parents ONLY get a 10% reduction using the code SPS10 during booking
- To check pricing use the calendar widget and enter your preferred arrival date.
- Choose the unit and number of guests to see the exact price.
- Prices range from approximately £55 per night for one guest in our smallest cabin midweek to £160 per night for 8 guests in our largest yurt.
- Children under 2 years old do not need to be included in headcount
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at no additional charge but ask, please, so we can advise on the best unit
Our Glamping Accommodation
- Bunkhouse Bethan (sleeps up to 10)
- Yurt Axana (sleeps up to 8)
- Ranch House Ray (sleeps up to 7)
- Yurt Bronwyn (sleeps up to 6)
- Yurt Carianne (sleep ups to 4)
- Yurt Nanny Iris (sleep ups to 4)
- Cabin Connie (sleep ups to 4)
- Stable Stephanie (sleep ups to 4)
- Tiny House Tamise (sleeps up to 3)