Creating your own DIY wedding centrepieces is one of the best bits of a DIY wedding. You get to choose the theme, colour, style and all the pieces to make them uniquely yours.
We have had some lovely DIY table decorations at Barnutopia. As you might expect, Pinterest has a weath of pics and projects for DIY wedding centrepieces. However, that’s not the only place you’ll find unique and interesting ideas. Here are 10 sources of inspiration we found by digging a bit deeper online.
- 10 Budget-Friendly Centrepiece Ideas, EasyWeddings.co.uk
- 23 DIY Wedding Centerpieces We Love, MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- 25 DIY Wedding Centerpieces (That Don’t Look Homemade), BridalGuide.com
- DIY Wedding Centerpieces, The Knot
- 15 Cheap DIY Wedding Table Centerpiece Decoration Ideas (That Won’t Break The Bank), YourTango.com
- 10 Centrepiece Ideas for Your Tables, Wedding-Sense.co.uk
- Ideas on How to DIY Your Nerdy Wedding Centerpieces, 6NerdyChicks.com
- DIY Wedding Table 4 Ways, TheSorryGirls.com
- DIY Wedding Centerpieces, Weddingomania.com
- DIY Wedding table with Rock My Wedding, Sainsburyshome.co.uk,
DIY Wedding Centrepieces at Barnutopia
Barnutopia is an assisted DIY wedding venue. This means that we give you a lot of help to ensure your wedding day is perfect. We collect venue and table decorations and you are very welcome to use ours if they suit your theme.