- Fully furnished and heated glamping yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse.
- Campsite for overflow delegates. Bring your own tents or hire bell tents.
- Huge conference barn that can be split into 2 with full length curtains.
- Tables and seating for up to 120 delegates.
- Additional breakout spaces.
- DIY bar (bring your own alcohol) transforms conference barn into party barn for the evening.
- Self-catering kitchen (or catering by arrangement).
- Outdoor space for activities and evening campfires.
- Open-side Dutch barn safe for campfires if the weather is poor
Glamping Corporate Retreat Facilities
Companies can take advantage of lower cost midweek venue hire for up to 120 delegates. Barnutopia has luxury glamping accommodation for up to 35 guests in separate beds (or 46 guests if double beds are shared) from the start of the 2018 season. You pitch tents or hire bell tents to increase capacity. Glamping yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse are fully furnished with real beds ready to sleep in, power, light, heating and free Wi-Fi.
The long barn can seat 120 comfortably and tables and chairs are included with venue hire. Recently refurbished and rewired, the barn has excellent lighting and can be separated into 2 areas with full length curtains. Included in corporate venue hire is a laptop projector, 8 ft screen and a connectable TV with Freeview. The DIY bar, which you stock yourselves, is perfect for an evening of fun after a day of management training or team building.
Delegates share a well equipped kitchen, bathroom block with ladies, gents, disabled and showers and TV lounge. Fire pits are available for guest use and there is a well stocked wood shed.
You can choose to self-cater in the camp kitchen or over the fire pits. Alternatively, take a break and enjoy a Barnutopia cook-out or hot buffet served in the conference barn or on the yurt field out of the kitchen window. Catered breakfasts and suppers with sandwich lunches are another popular choice.
Activities and Facilitation
The owners of Barnutopia, Mr and Mrs B, have years of experience in corporate retreat organisation and facilitation. They can help you create a memorable retreat for your company. Mrs B worked for a large American corporation for many years and led many leadership and management training retreats. Mr B is a qualified international high alpine mountain guide and has arranged many training events for corporations.
More pics and Inspiration
Check out our Facebook page for ideas and inspiration.