Now taking reservations for October 2018 half-term, Halloween and Bonfire weekend.
October Half-Term and Halloween
Take a break in our toasty warm yurts, cabins, stable and bunkhouse, self-catering (or add breakfasts). The long barn is decorated for spookiness. Plenty of under-cover space if the weather is poor. Two nights’ minimum stay.
BONFIRE WEEKEND PACKAGE
Bonfire Weekend 2-4 Nov, 2018 (2 nights, Fri-Sun) with griddle on Friday evening, breakfast both mornings, hot supper buffet on Saturday, mulled wine, bonfire and fireworks on Saturday evening.
This is glamping with bells on. Fabulous fully furnished yurts, cabins, stable and bunkhouse with real beds made up ready for your arrival. All with power, light, heating and free Wi-Fi. Bonfire Weekend includes breakfasts, suppers, mulled wine, bonfire and fireworks. >>Let us know you’re interested and stay up to date on Facebook<<
- 2-4 Nov 2019 (2 nights, Fri-Sun)
- Arrive from 4 pm Friday
- 7.30 pm approx. griddle supper Friday evening with campfire and toasted marshmallows (time TBD depending on guest arrival times)
- Full Barnutopia breakfast Saturday morning
- 5.30 pm bonfire Saturday evening
- 6.30 pm hot buffet supper and mulled wine Saturday evening
- 7.30 pm fireworks Saturday evening
- Full Barnutopia breakfast Sunday morning
- PACKAGE AVAILABLE ONLY IF BOTH NIGHTS ARE BOOKED
October Half-Term, Halloween and Bonfire Weekend Glamping Prices
Standard glamping rates for October 2018 half-term and Halloween. Bonfire weekend starts at £289 for 2 adults all-inclusive price for 2 nights (Fri-Sun) including accommodation, part-board (breakfast & suppers) bonfire, fireworks and more. SINGLE PARENTS get reduction for only one adult in unit. Add adults, children and extra nights as you would like for an additional charge. Children under 2 years old are free. Please book online now or submit an enquiry. Includes accommodation, breakfasts, suppers, bonfire, fireworks and decorated spooky barn.