Half-term holiday glamping in the gorgeous Shropshire countryside.
Make memories to last a lifetime.
Half Term Holiday with a Difference
We are in a wonderful spot for a half term holiday. Our warm and cosy yurts, cabins, stable and bunkhouse are the perfect base for a short self-catered break (excellent shared kitchens). Enjoy the loveliness of Barnutopia and sleep snuggled up in a comfy bed in a heated unit. Stay on the farm to relax and unwind as you take in the stunning views. Perhaps enjoy a delicious breakfast before heading off to explore the local area.
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Fabulous farm environment that children (and parents) love
- Gorgeous fully furnished units with real beds, power, lighting, heating & free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast to order
- Farmyard, campfires, firewood included
- Horses, donkeys, pigs, dogs and cats
- Hiking directly off the farm
- Short drive to tallest waterfall in Britain
- Lots to see and do in the area
- See our Facebook page for regular updates
Half Term Glamping in Shropshire
We have glamping units for 2 to 10 guests. Please contact us with the details of your group.
Our half term holiday glamping break includes fully furnished glamping accommodation with real beds made up ready to sleep in, power, lighting, heating, free Wi-Fi. Full access to all shared facilities including kitchens, lounge and bathroom block.
- Bedding, power, heating, lighting, Wi-Fi
- 4-man, 6-man, 7-man, 8-man and 10-man units
- Infants (under 2 years) free of charge
- Dogs welcome