Treat your family to a half term holiday glamping in the gorgeous Shropshire countryside and make memories to last a lifetime. Kids have the freedom of the farm yard and parents relax in stunning surroundings. Barnutopia is the perfect rural destination for families. Book online now or feel free to submit an enquiry.
Half Term Holiday with a Difference
We are in a wonderful spot for a half term holiday this. Our warm and cosy yurts, cabins, stable and bunkhouse are the perfect base for a short self-catered break. Enjoy the loveliness of Barnutopia and sleep snuggled up in a comfy bed in a heated unit. Stay on the farm to relax and unwind as you take in the stunning views. Perhaps enjoy a delicious breakfast (optional extra) before heading off to explore the local area.
- Self-catering or bed and breakfast
- Fabulous farm environment that children (and parents) love
- Gorgeous fully furnished units with real beds, power, lighting, heating & free Wi-Fi
- Farmyard, campfires, animals, party barn
- Hiking directly off the farm
- Short drive to tallest waterfall in Britain
- Lots to see and do in the area
- See our Facebook page for regular updates
Half Term Holiday Glamping in Shropshire
We have glamping units for 2 to 10 guests. Please contact us with the details of your group.
Our half term holiday glamping break includes fully furnished glamping accommodation with real beds made up ready to sleep in, power, lighting, heating, free Wi-Fi. Full access to all shared facilities including kitchens, lounge and bathroom block.
- Bedding, power, heating, lighting, Wi-Fi
- 4-man, 6-man, 7-man, 8-man and 10-man units
- Infants (under 2 years) free of charge
- Dogs welcome