Barnutopia’s micro wedding package for up to 30 headcount is a popular choice for a more intimate wedding. The event barn is suitable for small (from 15) or large (up to 120) weddings. For a wedding with under 25 guests, the garden room is the perfect space for a small celebration with immediate family and friends. Send enquiry ➤ Scroll down to see pricing examples.
Venue Hire & Services Included
- Exclusive hire assisted DIY package
- Venue licensed for marriage ceremonies
- One luxury glamping unit for couple
- Optional accommodation for all
- Event barn with dry bar and dance floor
- Option to use Barnutopia’s garden room for a more intimate reception meal
- Access day before and after to put up and take down decorations
- Banqueting tables, cloths and chairs
- BYO alcohol (no corkage)
- Glassware and bar equipment
- Access to our barn decorations
- Outdoor areas (for ceremony or games)
- Self-catering kitchens
- Hay bale seating (weather-permitting)
- Fire pits & firewood
- Free site-wide WiFi
- Private dressing room
- See full details on our venue hire page
- Tea & fresh coffee station all day
- Reception drinks & canapes
- Reception meal (main course & dessert) with wine
- Toast drinks
- Hot supper snack
Drinks & Alcohol
In addition to the drinks and alcohol provided as part of the package, you may bring your own with no corkage.
2022 micro wedding package pricing
Day hire with catering as outline above. Option to add accommodation. Prices include VAT.
- £3,647.50 Midweek low season
- £4,397.50 Weekend high season
- Excludes guests accommodation (glamping and camping). Please enquire about option to include.
- Send enquiry ➤
- Notice of Marriage in your district
- Shropshire registrar for legal wedding ceremonies
What is a micro wedding package?
According to Hitched, a micro wedding package is a wedding that caters for fewer than 20 guests, but opinion varies. Barnutopia’s great value micro wedding package takes the stress out of planning but still leaves plenty of opportunity for you to put your own stamp on your wedding. Your guests can come just for the day or make a a break of it and book the one, two or several nights subject to availability.