It is a place where you can suspend reality and make magical memories in rural heaven. Our gorgeous Shropshire glamping yurts, stable, cabins, bunkhouse are perfect for short breaks for individuals, couples, families or groups. Venue hire for 20-120 guests. Licensed for wedding ceremonies.
- Click on any image and hit the play button for slide-show.
- Self-catering or B&B glamping for singles, couples, families and groups.
- Venue hire for weddings (licensed for ceremonies) and events for up to 120 residential and drop-in guests.
- Group glamping with optional catering.
- School trip accommodation.
- Birthday parties, family and friends gatherings, celebrations.
- Hen parties, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions.
- Corporate retreats, team building, leadership & management training.
- 2-night minimum stay for glamping & venue hire.
- Discount for 3 nights or longer.
- Featured on prime time ITV series Give It A Year with Baroness Karren Brady.
Shropshire Glamping at its Finest
Named by Welsh Border Life magazine as one of the ten best rural retreats in the Welsh borders, Barnutopia’s gorgeous yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse are perfect for a Shropshire glamping experience. Book one unit or the whole site for your rustic wedding or event. The rolling green hills of Shropshire and Powys provide a stunning backdrop for rural relaxation without roughing it. All units are fully furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. The charming ex-farm set-up is heaven for children and grown-ups who love the countryside. Our animals are friendly and well-handled. The long barn has been refurbished into an event barn for up to 120 guests. The lovely bathroom block has ladies, gents, showers and wheelchair accessible facilities.
What to do on a Shropshire Glamping Trip
There’s plenty to do in the local area on your Shropshire glamping trip and Shropshire tourism has a plethora of information available for visitors. You can take talks directly from Barnutopia. The local village, Llansilin, is about a mile away and has a beautiful church, pub and a shop that opens on Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Oswestry, one of the oldest market towns in Britain, is five miles away and has several supermarkets, boutique shops and indoor and outdoor markets. There are numerous activities, sites of scientific and historic interest, and many tourist attractions worthy of note within easy driving distance.