Tent camping at Barnutopia is on a small pasture right on the England-Wales border. The campsite is included with venue hire and we don’t mind a few camper vans or caravans.
Please note that there is no electric hook-up, water supply or waste disposal for tent campers, campervans or caravans but you have access to shared facilities; the kitchen shack (water, sink, fridge-freezer, power) and the bathroom block).
The stream that runs along the edge of the campsite is the border and you can literally stand in no-mans land in the stream or with one foot in England and the other in Wales.
Tent Camping and Camper Facilities
- Grass pitches (no electric hook-up) in a pasture next to a stream.
- Well equipped camp kitchen with hot water, sink, gas hob, kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge-freezer.
- Access to power and sockets in the kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi in kitchen and reception
- Bathroom block with flushing toilets and free showers (no timers)
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and shower
- Campfires (in portable fire pits, we can provide) and barbecues permitted as long as grass is not damaged.
- Logs for campfire £5 per basket.
- Hose to wash off dogs
Tent Camping and Camper Prices
- One tent per grass pitch
- Up to 6 guests per pitch
- £30 per night for 2 guests
- Check availability for availability and pricing for additional guests
Tent Camping at Barnutopia
We are in an absolutely stunning spot and tent campers enjoy staying here as much as glampers. We opened in June 2015 and so far have attracted more than one hundred and seventy 5-star reviews on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Airbnb and Pitchup. We hope our tent camping will prove as attractive to guests. We love meeting the folks who stay with us and we always listen carefully to feedback.