Late availability discounted 2024 venue hire. Barnutopia is perfect for day (accommodation optional) or residential events of all kinds and is licensed for wedding ceremonies. For 15-120 headcount, our assisted DIY event package includes exclusive use countryside barn venue and glamping village. Stunning rural location. Check above for availability. Scroll down for more details and pricing. Please send an enquiry and we will be in touch or try our Build Your Own Wedding or Event calculator to customize your package.
Standard, Festival and LITE packages
See comparison chart.
Venue, Barns, Outdoor Spaces & Accommodation
Exclusive hire for 2 nights, entire venue, licensed for marriage ceremonies, with luxury glamping yurts & cabins (with beds, linen, power, light, heating, free WiFi) and campsite (no EHU), event barn, outdoor ceremony spaces, event staff (over 15 headcount formal events only), BYO alcohol (no corkage) or hire a mobile bar, and dance floor, hay bale seating (weather permitting), 600W Bluetooth speaker(s) for playlists, outdoor seating, picnic tables & parasols, indoor/outdoor Dutch barn with fire pits and firewood.
3 well equipped self-catering kitchens, bathroom block with unlimited hot water for showers, private car-park for around 25 vehicles (and more on campsite). Private dressing room/bathroom on event day day up to 6 pm (weddings/vow renewals only).
Staff & Services
Event supervisor(s) onsite 24/7, run-through with event manager the day before, event staff on event day, disposal of bar and catering waste, site-wide power and Wifi.
See Barnutopia event catering options, menu suggestions and prices.
DIY Venue Dressing & Decorations
The barn is (almost) a blank slate and you may bring your own decorations and decorate as you wish. We provide a wooden wedding arch, uplighters and fairy lights in event barn, and access to our collection of barn decorations (some chair sashes, log slices, window sashes and more)
You may bring your own alcohol (no corkage) or hire a mobile bar. You may hire our staff to serve your alcohol.
Disposal of rubbish and catering waste is included in venue hire but you should take down decorations and tidy up. Decorations should be taken away if they belong to you. If you want to leave any behind, please ask us as we have limited storage space. Please leave the site as you found it.
- High, mid or low season
- Weekend or midweek
- With or without accommodation
- Add-ons selected
- With or without catering
Venue Hire at Barnutopia
- “Best wedding venue ever. We had the most perfect day yesterday, getting married at the beautiful Barnutopia! Thank you so so so much Katrina and Steve; you went above and beyond to help us with every detail and made sure our guests were very well fed with a yummy afternoon tea and bbq! A day we’ll never forget!” Hannah & Mat
- Barnutopia in spring 2018 series ITV “Give It A Year” with Baroness Karren Brady.
- Pics of our first (2018) wedding fair and grand opening with ribbon-cutting by the Mayor of Oswestry.
- Feel free to print our bed allocation template to help figure out where people will sleep for large bookings.
- Suggested winter wedding complete package.
- 21 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue
- 33 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Rural Wedding Venue.
- How Much Does a DIY Wedding Cost?
- 5 Tips for Avoiding a Self-Catering Disaster at your DIY Wedding