Our first wedding fair and Grand Opening on Sunday, 15th April 2018 was a great success. Brides, grooms, parents, relatives and friends enjoyed free tea, coffee and cakes.
*** 2019 Spring Wedding Fair now taking registrations ***
- FREE for viewing (2-6 pm). Please let us know you’re coming or just mark yourself as “Going” to our event.
- £50 for exhibitors (set-up from 12 noon, details below).
- Mayor and Mayoress of Oswestry (Vince Hill & Amber Hunt)
- Horizon Publishing (created our new brochure)
- Happy Sounds Mobile Disco (disco)
- Trixipix Photobooths & Wedding Specialists (photo booth, ice cream trike)
- Shropshire registrars (local registrars)
- Nicki Jones Photography (photographer)
- Beth bakes (special occasion cakes)
- Julia’s Flowers (florist)
- Mairi MacKenzie Photography (photographer)
- Michelle Watson Makeup and Hair (hair and makeup)
- The Rustic Wedding People (decorative packages for venues)
- Andy Boyle Photography (photographer)
- Shropshire Garden Party (outdoor garden games)
- Split the Difference (VW camper hire)
- LMS Weddings (wedding planner)
- Five Star Bar Company (mobile bar)
- Bethanbooth.Co.Uk (photo booth)
- Illuminate FX (event hire services)
- The Scottish Harpist (harp player)
- Anu Rama Street Food (mobile caterer)
- Sherbert Events (VW car and ice cream trike)
VENDORS PLEASE NOTE that we are not guaranteeing exclusivity for a particular category.
Vendors and Exhibitors
Please get in touch with your details if you would like to exhibit and we will forward an invoice for £50 inc. VAT. Set up is from 12 noon and take down from 6 pm. Includes banqueting table, linen, chairs, power supply and Wi-Fi. Exhibitors will be added to the Barnutopia vendors and suppliers directory and included in marketing and promotional content on our website and Facebook page.
For Your Viewing Pleasure
Come and view the beautiful setting, accommodation and event facilities at Barnutopia. If you dream of a rural, rustic and relaxed wedding or event, you have found the perfect venue. Licensed since July 2017, there are lots of things to consider before choosing Barnutopia for your wedding.