Guests often ask what to bring when glamping at Barnuoptia. Apart from yourselves, most things you’ll need are here. There really is no need to carry all the usual camping stuff. You could turn up with just a change of clothes and get by.
What to Bring Glamping
Our glamping accommodation is furnished with rugs, dressers, beds, pillows, duvet and linen (sleeping bags and sheet liners in bunkhouse Bethan), and equipped with power (light and sockets) and free Wi-Fi. The beds are made up ready for when you arrive.
The camp kitchen is equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, dishes, cutlery and everything you need to prepare food, eat and wash up. Dish washing liquid provided. There are tea-bags and instant coffee in the kitchen shack. Ask if you need milk (we don’t leave milk there as it often remains unused).
We have outdoor furniture, fire pits, and a well stocked wood shed.
There are a few items you might want to bring to make your glamping stay more comfortable.
- Food for self-catering. Unless you are on a catered package or you order breakfast, you need to feed yourselves.
- Towels. If you really don’t have room to pack or forget we can supply.
- Charcoal. For cooking on the fire pit/bbq’s.
- Torch. Just in case. There is outside lighting so torches are not essential.
- Easy on/off footwear. Much easier than tying laces when you go in or out of your glamping unit.
- Sturdy shoes, sandals, wellingtons. Be prepared for any weather. It’s better than having aching, wet feet.
- Chargers for your electronic devices. Although, you won’t be under any obligation to use them. 🙂
If there’s anything else you think you’ll need but don’t want to carry, just ask. We’ll be happy to oblige if we can.
We can provide a change of bedding for £10 per set (pillow cases, duvet and cover).