Dining & Eating Out
If you fancy a night out, there are a number of restaurants and pubs serving food locally.
Guests have access to a well equipped camp kitchen for self-catering. In addition, there are several barbecue/fire-pits available for use.
Breakfast and Dining
Please ASK if you need to avoid particular allergens or have dietary preferences. We can provide vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free easily with notice. We avoid cross-contamination, of course, but the kitchen is used routinely to cook with wheat, milk, celery, mustard and eggs. If you have extraordinary sensitivity to ANY allergens, please TELL us so that we can advise on whether we are able to cater to your needs.
Barnutopia Breakfast Service Summer 2020
It is not practical to offer our usual Barnutopia Breakfast over summer 2020 with multiple families onsite. Instead we have created a through-the-kitchen-window takeaway service for the foreseeable future. A bargain at £5.00 each, PLEASE ORDER AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. On the menu:
- Tea, coffee and orange juice every day
- Sat: Pancakes. Stack of 5 Barnutopia original recipe pancakes with syrups.
- Sun: Breakfast bap. Any combo bacon, sausage, egg and sauce
- Mon: Continental. Bag of 3 breakfast pastries and a piece of fruit
- Tue: Breakfast bap. Any combo bacon, sausage, egg and sauce
- Wed: Pancakes. Stack of 5 Barnutopia original recipe pancakes with syrups.
- Thu: Breakfast bap. Any combo bacon, sausage, egg and sauce
- Fri: Continental. Bag of 3 breakfast pastries and a piece of fruit
- We can cater to dietary requirements with notice
- ORDER ONLINE NOW
- British Pancake Breakfast
- £8.50 each adults (14 years and older)
- £6.00 each 4-13 years
- £0.00 per head 3 years and younger
- Barnutopia original recipe homemade pancakes, syrups, bacon, sausage, baked beans, scrambled eggs, toast, jam, tea, coffee, orange juice.
- Groups hiring the whole venue may choose their preferred breakfasts and have additional choices on our event catering menu.
- £5 per pizza (cheese or pepperoni). Handy if you arrive late or you just don’t feel like cooking.
Lunches and Suppers for Groups
For group catering see our event catering page for standard pricing. Please get in touch if you would like dinner during your stay. If you a celebrating a special occasion and have a particular menu in mind, please ask and we will be happy to oblige if we can. We love eating well and the food we cook for our guests is the food we eat ourselves.
- Food is made fresh to order and served, usually, in the farmhouse.
- Larger groups can have a buffet in the garden room, on the yurt field or in the party barn.
- We do our best to accommodate special dietary requirements.
- You may share your meal with very small children. Just ask for an extra plate.
You can bring your own wine, beer or other drinks and we’ll be happy to serve your birthday cakes with a meal.
Although we do not run a barn, we hold an alcohol license and can serve beer, cider, wine or spirits with your meals.
Last updated: 23 July 2019