Please let us know the day before if you would like breakfast.
Dining & Eating Out
If you fancy a night out, there are a number of restaurants and pubs serving food locally.
Guests have access to a well equipped camp kitchen for self-catering. In addition, there are several barbecue/fire-pits available for use.
The Barnutopia breakfast buffet is our standard breakfast and we serve this at any time with no minimum number of guests. Please ASK if you need to avoid particular allergens or have dietary preferences. We can substitute ingredients and avoid cross-contamination but the kitchen is used routinely to cook with wheat, milk, celery, mustard and eggs. If you have extraordinary sensitivity to ANY allergens, please TELL us so that we can advise on whether we are able to cater to your needs.
Barnutopia All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Buffet
- £7.50 per head adults & children 14 years and older
- £5.50 per head 4-13 years
- £0.00 per head 3 years and younger
- Barnutopia Breakfast Buffet. Original recipe homemade pancakes, syrups, bacon, sausage, baked beans, scrambled eggs, toast, jams, fruit (apples and/or bananas), tea, coffee, orange juice.
- Groups hiring the whole venue have additional breakfast choices on our event catering menu.
- £5 per pizza (cheese or pepperoni). Handy if you arrive late or you just don’t feel like cooking. A
Lunches and Suppers for Groups
For group catering see our event catering page for standard pricing. Please get in touch if you would like dinner during your stay. If you a celebrating a special occasion and have a particular menu in mind, please ask and we will be happy to oblige if we can. We love eating well and the food we cook for our guests is the food we eat ourselves.
- Food is made fresh to order and served, usually, in the farmhouse.
- Larger groups can have a buffet in the garden room, on the yurt field or in the party barn.
- We do our best to accommodate special dietary requirements.
- You may share your meal with very small children. Just ask for an extra plate.
You can bring your own wine, beer or other drinks and we’ll be happy to serve your birthday cakes with a meal.
Although we do not run a barn, we hold an alcohol license and can serve beer, cider, wine or spirits with your meals.
Last updated: 05 August 2019