Book yourself in for a fun few days where families with children are welcome and well looked after in our gorgeous luxury yurts, cabins, stable or bunkhouse.
Use code SPS10 to get 10% off accommodation at any time (single parents only).
Events listed as Single Parent Takeovers are for single parents. Occasionally, we make an exception for a partner or amicable co-parent. If units remain unbooked within a few months of the break, they are opened up to families of all kinds.
Single Parent Break & Family Glamping
We schedule regular breaks including part board (breakfasts & suppers). We’ll make sure you have a great breakfast and a good supper, and you’ll have access to the camp kitchens to store and prepare lunches and snacks. If you are interested in arranging a group-stay on different dates, please get in touch.
Please complete the BOOKING ENQUIRY FORM and mention Single Parent Takeover.
Single Parent Glamping Prices
Prices vary depending on family size and unit chosen. Please send an enquiry.
Typical Day for Single Parent Takeover with Part-Board
- Breakfast at 8:30 am
- Free play all day with possibility of scavenger hunts, donkey walking, nature walk, music in the barn, Barnutopia Olympics or talent show.
- Suppers at 6:30 pm
- Campfires until late
Shared Facilities for Glampers and Campers
Excellent shared facilities including a well equipped camp kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, TV lounge, play barn, a bathrom block with ladies, gents, wheelchair accessible and showers.
Our Glamping Units
You may request a particular unit or to be in a unit with another family and we will do our best to accommodate. However, we appreciate your flexibility. Large families get the larger units even if they don’t fill all the beds. It just makes more sense to do that.
- Up to 3 in tiny house TAMISE on a double bed and single (overhead) bunk. From summer 2019.
- Up to 4 in yurt CARIANNE on a double sofa bed and bunk
- Up to 4 in yurt NANNY IRIS on a triple bunk (single over double) and a single bed
- Up to 4 in stable STEPHANIE on a king-size bed and a double sofa bed
- Up to 4 in cabin CONNIE on a triple bunk (single over double) and single bed
- Up to 6 in yurt BRONWYN on a king-size bed, double sofa bed and bunk
- Up to 7 in ranch house RAY on a double bed, double sofa bed, single sofa bed and bunk
- Up to 8 in yurt AXANA on a king-size bed and 2 triple bunks (singles over doubles)
- Up to 10 in bunkhouse BETHAN on 2 bed platforms (4 over 6 single mattresses)
Availability for a few tent campers or camper vans. Breakfast, suppers and activities included along with use of all shared facilities.
[LAST UPDATED: 31 August, 2018]