If you are a solo traveller on a budget, our big yellow tent is a great choice.
The big yellow tent is comfortably furnished with rugs, a single bed, bedside cabinet, pine chest, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. The bed is made up ready for when you arrive.
Solo Traveller Amenities
As a solo traveller in our big yellow tent, you have access to all the same amenities as our other glamping guests:
- Shared camp kitchen with double drainer sink, hot water, kettle,microwave, toaster, boiling rings and fridge-freezer.
- Pots, pans, utensils, plates, dishes cutlery.
- Breakfast room with corner nook dining table.
- Bathroom with toilet, hand basin and power shower.
- Dining room for meals from our breakfast and dining menu.
Warm Welcome for Every Solo Traveller
We have had quite a few guests travelling solo, including some who tell us it was their first time travelling alone. You can be sure of a warm welcome at Barnutopia and we go out of our way to make sure you are happy and have everything we need.
Things To Do As a Solo Traveller
There are lots of things to do in the local area and we’ve put them together on our Things To Do page. If you would like to plan an outdoor experience with instruction, please take a look at our mountain adventure possibilities.