*** Christmas 2019 glamping in the gorgeous Shropshire countryside was FULLY BOOKED. Currently (January 2020) we are NOT PLANNING to host Christmas 2020.
Enjoy a few days of Christmas magic without the hassle. Our 3-night Christmas glamping special includes suppers, breakfasts, Christmas dinner and more. We are in a stunning rural location with breathtaking views, toasty warm and comfortable glamping accommodation and a farmyard setting that children and adults love. You won’t want to leave. Send an enquiry >
- Arrive from 4 pm
- Supper menu to be determined but to include mulled wine, mince pies and Christmas cake.
- Campfire and toasted marshmallows
Christmas Day (Wednesday)
- Light breakfast (cereal, toast, fruit, tea, coffee, orange juice)
- Opening presents around the tree in the decorated party barn
- Christmas dinner with wine and all the trimmings mid-afternoon
- Snack supper before bedtime
Boxing Day (Thursday)
- Sleep in and recover from over-eating on Christmas day.
- Breakfast to be determined
- Supper menu to be determined
December 27th (Friday)
- Full Barnutopia breakfast (homemade original recipe pancakes and syrups, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, baked beans, toast, tea, coffee, orange juice)
- Depart by noon
This is our fifth Christmas welcoming guests to celebrate the season of goodwill glamping in style at Barnutopia. Book now for Christmas Eve with mulled wine, mince pies and more. Opening presents around the tree in the barn on Christmas morning followed by Christmas dinner with all the trimmings later in the day. Spend a peaceful Boxing Day relaxing after the excesses of the day before departing after a scrumptious breakfast on 27th. Send an enquiry >
Christmas 2019 Glamping at Barnutopia
Our fully furnished yurts, stable, cabins and bunkhouse have real beds ready to sleep in, power, lights, heating and free Wi-Fi. Our woodshed is stocked ready for a blazing campfire and we are ready to create a family glamping Christmas to remember with our guests.
Christmas Glamping Pricing
Price includes accommodation in luxury glamping units (real beds made up, power, light, heating, Wi-Fi), breakfasts, suppers, Christmas dinner, decorated party barn and festive fun.
- Please ask if you have more than 2 children, we have larger units
- Babies under 2 years old free
- Submit an enquiry>